Wednesday, March 4, 2015

What's Changed?

So, I have just put on another 20kgs and have reached the 100kg mark! Nothing to brag or be happy about. But I have just realised how much my life has changed, and what I do different. I notice my bath towel doesn’t fit around me any more or that walking in heels is a bad idea. So my question to you, gaining weight is not easy, it’s a battle! Tell me how your life has changed; what do you have to do different now what battles are you now facing. Lets get motivated not to stay big, heavy, or chubby! I wanna hear all your experiences, and why you should start losing weight. Funny, serious or quirky comments welcomed.





from RSSMix.com Mix ID 7884668 http://ift.tt/17SqJGI via How To Lose Weight In A Week Without Exercise

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home